What is Hard Reset?
A hard reset restores the mobile phone to its original factory condition and, is also known as a factory reset or master reset. All settings, data applications are, therefore, removed.
If you have a “Smartphone Nokia” Nokia 6 and You are finding the way on how to Hard Reset Nokia 6 TA-1021? and you are not familiar with how to do that which FRP bypass method you should try on your FRP lock device to Bypass Google Account 2019.
A hard reset, the process is also known as a factory reset/master reset, is the restoration procedure of a device to the state it was in when it left the factory. All settings, applications, and data added by the user are removed. FRP unlock, FRP Bypass, Fingerprint scanner, Screen lock bypass, Pattern password disable, screen lock, Restore defaults, Factory settings reset.
The following tutorial shows you all method of master reset NOKIA-6 TA-1021 then we would recommend you to go down and read content to know how to Hard Reset Nokia 6 method for your Nokia Android mobile phone.
Why You Need Hard Reset?
The Hard Reset method can be useful in the following cases.
- Slow Software Performance.
- Pattern Lock Forgotten.
- Phone Password/Pin Forgotten.
- Reset Mobile To Restore Factory Settings.
How To Hard Reset Nokia 6
- Turn off your Nokia 6 Smartphone by holding down the Power key.
- Then use the Micro USB Cable in order to plug in the device to the charger.
- Afterward, press and hold the Volume Up + Power key for a short time.
- Release both keys as soon when the Recovery Mode pops up on Mobile Screen.
- Use the Volume buttons to navigate and push the Power button to confirm the order.
- Choose from Recovery Mode menu “wipe data/factory reset“.
- After that Select “Yes–delete all user data“.
- Use the Volume Down button to scroll down and push the Power button to confirm it.
- Now the smartphone starts Erasing all personal data, customized settings, and installed apps.
- At the end In order to Restart The Phone select “Reboot System Now“.
- Just wait until the NOKIA Welcome Screen logo pops up on your Mobile Screen.
WARNING NOTICE! The hard reset feature wipes off your mobile phone’s internal memory data. So, if possible, please take a backup before you perform a hard reset on Nokia 6, All described operations you are doing at your own risk.
Watch in the video how to bypass FRP Nokia 6:
Hard reset Sony Xperia Here
Samsung FRP Bypass Tool 2019 Here