Infinix Firmware (X557)
On this page, you can download the Infinix Firmware, This is the official latest update of Infinix Hot 4 Firmware, infinix X557 Firmware, for your Infinix smartphone device.
The Flashing of stock ROM, Stock Images, can help you to update to newer/older versions of Android, you solve your Infinix smartphone problems with flashing, fix bugs, unbrick the mobile devices, Slow Software Performance, Pattern Lock Forgotten, Phone Password/Pin Forgotten, Reset Mobile To Restore Factory Settings.remove root access, and custom recovery images.
The Infinix Global Firmware, that you find and download from here in this guideline are not different from the ROM,s that you get as over from air updates. The only difference is that you are flashing the firmware files manually with yourself whereas an automatic OTA update would you can download the Infinix Hot 4 (X557 Firmware) “Infinix Firmware download” Stock Rom files by using the internet connection.
Infinix Hot 4
Brand Name: Infinix
Model Name: Infinix Hot 4 (X557)
Device Type: Smartphone
Version Info: X557-H807A1D1-N-170426V18
File Size: 1.4 GB
Password: No Password
Firmware Price: Free Download
|Flash Tool||Infinix Flash Tool|
|Firmware Rom||Infinix Firmware|
|USB Driver||Infinix USB Driver|
|Handshaker||Software Data Cable (USB Cable)|
|Operating System||Windows Computer|
How To Update Firmware
There are two ways to update or flash Infinix Firmware.
1. Update with SD Card (Recovery Update)
2. Update Using Flash Tool
1: Update With SD Card (In Recovery Mode)
The update with SD-card is mainly used if Infinix smartphone freezes at a certain interface or stuck on Startup logo, or can’t boot but you can get into Recovery Mode.
- Download the Infinix Hot 4 TF-Card Firmware.
- Copy Infinix firmware file into the root directory of your SD Card. (A root directory is a top-most directory in the SD Card file systems).
- Power off the phone and Insert your SD card into your phone.
- After that restart again your phone into recovery mode.
- Press and hold the Power and Volume Down buttons together, until your phone enters Recovery Mode.
- In the Recovery Mode, select [Install from storage device] > [Install from SD].
- Find the update package from your SD card.
- Push the Power Button to start update process confirmation message will appear on your screen. Click Yes.
- Your device will reboot after push the Power Button and start updating.
- Wait for complete, which will take some time.
2: How to Flash Using Flash Tool
- Download Infinix-Flash Tool.
- Download Infinix Hot 4 Official Infinix Firmware.
- Extract it to open.
- Open Extracted folder.
- Find (SWD_AfterSales) icon.
- Tap double click to open (SWD_AfterSales) software.
- Click on the Settings icon and select the Infinix Firmware path to upgrade by clicking on Load button.
- Select Correct Infinix Firmware Scatter file and Tap double on that.
- Click on the start button to start to flashing firmware stock rom.
- Power off your Infinix Smartphone and insert the USB data cable into charging port.
- Just wait for the complete Flashing process
- Congratulation now you have flashed your Infinix Smartphone just configure and use it.
WARNING NOTICE! The Update or Flashing wipes all off your mobile phone’s internal memory data. So, if possible, please take a backup before you perform this operation on your Infinix Device, All described operations you are doing at your own risk.
In this video how to flash infinix firmware
You can also Download bellow more popular brands official firmware files free:
Note: All uploaded files, Softwares, Firmwares and USB Drivers are completely free to use and distribute. All uploaded data is free for our respective visitors of http://fixfirmwares.com.