Lenovo Zuk Z2 Firmware
Lenovo Zuk Z2 Firmware – help to fix, Boot Loop, Frp Bypass, Fix play store no connection, Unfortunately app has stopped android studio, Lenovo Firmware is a factory provided android based software for your “Lenovo Smartphones & Tablets” this Factory Firmware has been originally provided by Lenovo companies software developers team, this firmware has built google apps and new Google Gmail security FRP (Factory Reset Protection) for your secrecy include personal data pictures, videos, contact numbers, Google emails, and etc, VOIP Phone Service, of New LENOVO Android Smartphones & Tablets.
|Device Model||Zuk Z2|
|Operating System||Android OS|
|Phone Type||Smart Phone|
|VOIP Phone Service||USA & All|
|File Type||Official Firmware|
|Upload Storage||Google Drive API|
|Tool||QPST Tool “New Version“|
|Drivers||Lenovo USB Drivers|
|Handshaking||USB Data Cable | Computer / Laptop|
How To Flash
- -Download and install QPST-TOOL on your Computer.
- -Download and install Qualcomm USB Driver on your Computer.
- -If Qualcomm Drivers are already installed on your computer then SKIP this step.
- -Connect your Qualcomm Device to the Computer using the USB Data Cable.
- -Open and click on QPST Config.
- -Once QPST Configuration is Launched, Click on the Port Menu Button
- -Click on the Starts Clients tab Menu and then Select Software Download
- -You will be able to see the QPST Software Download Dialog Box.
- -Click on the Phone Image Browse Button and Locate the Stock Firmware that you want to Flash on your Android Device
- -Under the Boot Image, Click on the Browse button and locate the BOOT_LOADER.HEX file (comes with Stock firmware).
- -In the end, Click on the Start Button to begin the Flashing process.
- -When Flashing is completed you will see the Green Bar at the end of Flashing
- -Disconnect your Lenovo Smartphone device from the computer/Laptop and Restart it.
Video Guide! Watch our full video guide on how to use “Sp Flash Tool”
Disclaimer: Before start flashing process First you remember to save your device data like Contacts, Messages, Pictures, and Videos.