MTK USB DRIVER (MT65xx Preloader)
MTK USB Driver is now available and downloads from this page. You need the MTK USB drivers only if you are developing on PC Windows and want to connect your Mediatek CPU Based Android device to your Windows Computer via USB Data Cable. Its also allows you to Flash Stock Rom on your Device using the preloader drivers. on this page, we have managed to share the latest official MTK USB Driver for all MTK android smartphones.
Software Name: USB Driver
Friendly Name: MTK USB Driver
Driver Version: MTK_USB_All_v1.0.8
Driver Compatibility: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10 (32/64-bit)
Work As: Data receive/transfer
File Type: Exe File (SETUP)
How to Install
You can also Download bellow all brands official firmware files free:
Method 1: Via, EXE file
- Download the MTK USB Driver zip file from this page link given above.
- Unzip USB Driver to a location on your PC.
- Tap Double-Click on the ‘.exe’ file to install it.
- Follow the instructions in the installation wizard.
- Just click on Finish when the Installation Process is completed.
Method 2: Via, Computer Management
- Download the MTK-USB Driver
- Unzip the downloaded USB Driver,s file to a location on your PC
- Right-click on My Computer and select Manage
- Select Devices and then click on Portable Devices
- After that Right-click on the device icon then click on update driver
- Just Select the downloaded USB drivers folder
- Follow the instructions on the installation wizard
- Click on finish button at the end, when you see the Installation Process is completed
Disclaimer Note: There are 2 USB drivers available for Android Smartphones. One is used for Flashing the Stock Rom Firmware on Mediatek Device and another is for normal connecting the device to the Windows Computer in normal mode.
- MTK USB driver For Flashing Stock Rom Via MTK Flash Tool or SP Flash Tool
- ADB driver For Normal Connecting
MTK USB Diver: DOWNLOAD
Android ADB Driver: DOWNLOAD
You can also download more useful Drivers & Tools below…
All uploaded files, Softwares, Firmwares and USB Drivers are completely free to use and distribute. All uploaded data is free for our respective visitors of http://fixfirmwares.com.