Realme 3 Firmware
On this page, you can download Oppo Realme 3 Firmware. the official latest firmware update of Oppo Realme 3 RMX1821EX stock recovery for your Oppo Realme 3 smartphone device.
What is Firmware Update, The, Firmware Meaning, is a software program that set of instructions programmed on hardware devices. It provides the necessary instructions on how the device communicates with the other Computer or Mobile hardware. Firmware is typically stored in the flash ROM,s of hardware devices.
The Flashing of stock ROMs can help you to update to newer/older versions of Android, you solve your Realme smartphone problems with flashing, fix bugs, unbrick the mobile devices, Slow Software Performance, Pattern Lock Forgotten, Phone Password/Pin Forgotten, Reset Mobile To Restore Factory Settings, Remove root access, Google account reset password, FRP Bypass, FRP Remove, and custom recovery images.
Realme 3 Update Log
1. Added the New camera watermark, 2. Added reboot function. 3. Supported the function for unlocking the bootloader. 4. The Last “Android Security Patch Level” on February 5, 2019.
The Realme stock ROM,s that you find and download from here in this guideline are not different from the ROM,s that you get as over from air updates. The only difference is that you are flashing the firmware files manually with yourself whereas an automatic OTA update would you can download the Oppo F11 Pro “Realme Firmware download” files by using the internet connection.
Oppo Realme 3 Firmware
Brand Name: Realme
Model Name: Realme 3
Color OS: 6.0
Version No: RMX1821EX _11.A.16
Md5 Version: 6c954bfe9627e2f7d190294b384d91e4
File Size: 2.01 GB
Warranty: Voids Warranty
Firmware Price: Free Download
Notice: Before the start,s update process backup your all data, charge your Realme Phone or keep the battery level over 40%. The update process takes some time. So do not operate or power off your device during the update process.
How To Update
There are two ways to update Realme Smartphone devices. 1. In Simple Mode 2. Update with SD Card (Recovery Mode)
- Keep your Phone into a Simple mode.
- Transfer the Oppo Realme 3 RMX1821EX firmware, you downloaded to the phone storage.
- Go to the File Manager option and find the firmware file.
- After finding, then click on the firmware.
- Just Select the Update Now.
- Just wait for the Realme phone update to succeed.
The update with SD-card is mainly used if your Realme smartphone freezes at a certain interface or stuck on, Startup Logo, or can’t boot but you can get into Recovery Mode.
- Copy the Firmware Update you downloaded to the SD Card.
- Turn off the Smartphone by holding the Power button, until the screen turns off.
- Press and hold the Power and Volume Down buttons, until your phone enters Recovery Mode.
- Choose the language that you want.
- Select Install from the storage device.
- Find the firmware File From phone storage or From SD card.
- Click on the firmware and confirm to start the update.
Oppo All Series Firmware Download Here
Meizu All Models Firmware Download Here
Samsung All New Firmware Download Here
Samsung Combination Files Download Here
Warning Notice: Please do not perform other operations until your phone is updated successfully.
The Update of Flashing wipes all off your mobile phone’s internal memory data. So, if possible, please take a backup before you perform this operation on your Oppo Device, All described operations you are doing at your own risk.
Otherwise, If you can’t update by yourself, Pls go to any professional maintenance engineer for the help.