Realme X2 Firmware
On this page, you can download Realme X2 Firmware. The official latest firmware update of Realme X2 RMX1991 stock recovery for your Realme X2 smartphone device.
What is Firmware Update, The, Firmware Meaning, is a software program that set of instructions programmed on hardware devices. It provides the necessary instructions on how the device communicates with the other Computer or Mobile hardware. Firmware is typically stored in the flash ROM,s of hardware devices.
The Flashing of stock ROMs can help you to update to newer/older versions of Android, you solve your Realme smartphone problems with flashing, fix bugs, unbrick the mobile devices, Slow Software Performance, Pattern Lock Forgotten, Phone Password/Pin Forgotten, Reset Mobile To Restore Factory Settings, Remove root access, Google account reset password, FRP Bypass, FRP Remove, and custom recovery images.
Realme X2 – RMX1991
Brand Name: Realme
Model Name: Realme X2
Android OS: Android 9.0
Color OS: 6.1
Md5 Version: 15cfb3ef9cfae553111d2a5eec90047e
File Size: 2.34 GB
Warranty: Voids Warranty
Firmware Price: Free Download
Realme X2 Update Log
The following provides information about software update logs for Realme X2.
● Android security patch: October 5, 2019.
● Added a wide-angle for video mode.
● Added new dark mode.
● Adjust the new charging style.
● Improved compass accuracy.
●Solve the problem of Karton when the three-finger operation of QQ speed.
● Dark mode added.● Realme lab added.
● Add desktop drop-down to open the notification center function.
● Added a new flow card quick switch.
● Red dot prompt switch after adding application request update.
● Remove the blue bar from the status bar after turning on the hotspot.
● After removing the root, the red bar in the notification bar prompts.
● Add left and right swipe to delete notification banner window
- Charging Mode
● Charging animation update, showing two decimal places.
- Known Issue Fixed
● Ultra-high-definition photo spotting Fixed.
● The camera repeatedly triggering the focus problem fixed.
● The problem of green streaks in the 1080p@60fps preview when the time-lapse photography and 1080p@60fps mode are switched also fixed.
- Android OS
● Android version: Android 9.0.
The Realme stock ROM,s that you find and download from here in this guideline are not different from the ROM,s that you get as over from air updates. The only difference is that you are flashing the firmware files manually with yourself whereas an automatic OTA update would you can download the “Realme Firmware download” files by using the internet connection.
Notice: Before the start,s update process backup your all data, charge your Realme Phone or keep the battery level over 40%. The update process takes some time. So do not operate or power off your device during the update process.
How To Update
There are two ways to update Realme Smartphone devices. 1. In Simple Mode 2. Update with SD Card (Recovery Mode)
1. Simple Mode
- Keep your Phone into a Simple mode.
- Transfer the Realme X2 RMX1991 firmware, you downloaded to the phone storage.
- Go to the File Manager option and find the firmware file.
- After finding, then click on the firmware.
- Just Select the Update Now.
- Just wait for the Realme phone update to succeed.
2. Recovery Mode
The update with SD-card is mainly used if your Realme smartphone freezes at a certain interface or stuck on, Startup Logo, or can’t boot but you can get into Recovery Mode.
- Copy the Firmware Update you downloaded to the SD Card.
- Turn off the smartphone by holding the Power button, until the screen turns off.
- Press and hold the Power and Volume Down buttons, until your phone enters Recovery Mode.
- Choose the language that you want.
- Select Install from the storage device.
- Find the firmware File From phone storage or From the SD card.
- Click on the firmware and confirm to start the update.
Warning Notice: Please do not perform other operations until your phone is updated successfully.
The Update of Flashing wipes all off your mobile phone’s internal memory data. So, if possible, please take a backup before you perform this operation on your Realme Smartphone, All described operations you are doing at your own risk.
Otherwise, If you can’t update by yourself, Pls go to any professional maintenance engineer for the help.