Vivo Global Firmware
On this page, you can download Vivo Firmware the official latest Vivo firmware update of Vivo V9 Pro Firmware, PD1730CF Vivo Global Firmware, for your Vivo smartphone device.
The Flashing of stock ROM, Stock Images, can help you to update to newer/older versions of Android, you solve your Vivo smartphone problems with flashing, fix bugs, unbrick the mobile devices, Slow Software Performance, Pattern Lock Forgotten, Phone Password/Pin Forgotten, Reset Mobile To Restore Factory Settings.remove root access, and custom recovery images.
The Vivo Global Firmware, that you find and download from here in this guideline are not different from the ROM,s that you get as over from air updates. The only difference is that you are flashing the firmware files manually with yourself whereas an automatic OTA update would you can download the Vivo V9 Pro Firmware PD1730CF “Vivo Firmware download” Stock Rom files by using the internet connection.
Vivo V9 Pro Firmware – PD1730CF
Brand Name: Vivo
Model Name: V9 Pro
Device Type: Smartphone
Version No: PD1730CF _EX_A_1.5.4
File Size: 2.55 GB
Password: No Password
Firmware Price: Free Download
Notice: Before the start,s update process backup your all data, charge your Vivo Phone or keep the battery level over 40%. The update process takes some time. So do not operate or power off your device during the update process.
How To Update Firmware
There are two ways to update or flash any VIVO devices. 1. Update with SD Card (Recovery Update) 2. Update Using Flash Tool
Update With SD Card (In Recovery Mode)
The update with SD-card is mainly used if your VIVO smartphone freezes at a certain interface or stuck on VIVO logo, or can’t boot but you can get into Recovery Mode.
- Download the Vivo V9 Pro Firmware.
- Copy Vivo firmware file into the root directory of your SD Card. (A root directory is a top-most directory in the SD Card file systems).
- Power off the phone and Insert your SD card into your phone.
- After that restart again your phone into recovery mode.
- Press and hold the Power and Volume Down buttons together, until your phone enters Recovery Mode.
- In the Recovery Mode, select [Install from storage device] > [Install from SD].
- Find the update package from your SD card.
- Push the Power Button to start update process confirmation message will appear on your screen. Click Yes.
- Your device will reboot after push the Power Button and start updating.
- Wait for complete, which will take some time.
How to Flash Using Flash Tool
- Download and install the Vivo USB Drivers for your manufacturer on the Windows/PC if you don’t have installed them already.
- Turn off the mobile Vivo Smartphone by holding the Power button, until the screen turns off.
- Download the Official Vivo stock Images that you want to be flashed on the mobile device.
- Download and extract the Flash Tool on your computer.
- so that extract the file is on the same computer as the flash tool.
- Find the flashtool.exe file from inside the extracted folder and tap double-click on it to open it up.
- Click on the “Download” tab at the top of the flash tool’s interface.
- Click on the “Scatter-loading” button located on the top right corner of the flash tool.
- Open the Vivo Global Firmware folder that you was extracted earlier and double click to upload the scatter-file.
- Click on the “Download” button that has a green arrow, close to the top-left corner of the flash tool.
- Insert the USB Data cable into your smartphone and the computer with the other end of the USB cable.
- Press one of both Volume buttons so your computer can detect the smartphone.
- The flashing will automatically begin once the file is uploaded.
- Just wait for the big green tick to let you know that the flashing is complete.
Vivo USB Driver – Download Here
MSM Download Tool – Download Here
You can also download from here Vivo MTP Drivers – Download Here
(Vivo MTP Drivers for Vivo users to manage smartphone’s files on computers/laptop.)
WARNING NOTICE! The Update of Flashing wipes all off your mobile phone’s internal memory data. So, if possible, please take a backup before you perform this operation on your Vivo Device, All described operations you are doing at your own risk.