WhatsApp Messenger is a FREE messaging app available for Android and other smartphones. WhatsApp uses your phone’s Internet connection (4G/3G/2G/EDGE or Wi-Fi, as available) to let you message and call friends and family. Switch from SMS to WhatsApp to send and receive messages, calls, photos, videos, documents, and Voice Messages.
|App Name||WhatsApp Messenger|
|App Version||WhatsApp Messenger_v2.19.258.apk|
|OS-Android||Up-to Android Lolipop (5.0) and the latest…|
|File Size||25.1 MB|
HOW TO DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL
This is the Manual Installation Guide.
- Just click on Download Button, One-Click Download
- create a new folder, On your, Desktop PC
- Extract file download, Copy and paste, in your, device storrage or, external, EMMC storage
- Put your external, EMMC card, in your android phone
- Go to file manager
- Open Facebook, APK, File
- Click on, Install
- During, Process Map, if, robotic process automation, show you security menu then tick on, unknown sources, and press ok
- Robotic process automation, show you new page then Press on Install
- After some wait and compete, robotic process automation, Android want your choice when you click Done or Open
[appbox googleplay screenshots com.whatsapp]
Note: All uploaded APK files, Softwares, Firmwares and USB Drivers are completely free to use and distribute. All uploaded data is free for our respective visitors of http://fixfirmwares.com.