Xiaomi Flash Tool, is an official Xiaomi Firmware flashing tool used for the Xiaomi Smartphone/Xiaomi Tablet MI Software Update, or format all firmware and Reinstall again, Remove FRP Lock and more… This firmware flash tool is to allows you to update or downgrade software flashing of your Xiaomi Smartphone or Xiaomi Tablet.
Xiaomi Flash Tool is a very straightforward tool and originally provided by Xiaomi Software Support, and This MI Software Update, the tool is totally free for all visitors and Xiaomi Smartphone, Xiaomi Tablet users.
Download Xiaomi Flash Tool:
|File Name||Xiaomi Flash Tool|
|Developer||Xiaomi Software Support|
|File Size||46 MB|
|Supported OS||Windows 7/8/8.1/10|
How to MI Software Update:
There are two ways to MI Software Update or Flash Xiaomi Firmware.
1. Update Firmware with SD Card or internal Mobile Phone Storage (Local Update).
2. Update Firmware Using Xiaomi Flash Tool.
1: Local MI Software Update.
Note: The update with SD-card is mainly used if Itel smartphone freezes at a certain interface or stuck on the Startup logo, or can’t boot but you can get into Recovery Mode. You can upgrade your phone by (SD Card) Local Update method without unlocking your phone.
- Download the latest MIUI ROM file Firmware.
- Connect your Xiaomi Smartphone/Xiaomi Tablet to the Windows PC/laptop via a micro USB cable.
- Copy the downloaded firmware ROM file into the folder ‘downloaded_rom’ in the internal storage of your device…
- Open the ‘Settings’ app on your device, select ‘About phone’, tap on ‘System update’, and then press ‘three dots’ icon at the top-right corner, afterward select ‘choose update package’ to enter.
- Choose the Firmware ROM file that you’ve put into folder ‘downloaded_rom’ in Step 3.
- After choosing the right ROM file, your device will begin to start upgrading MI Software Update.
- Wait for complete, which will take some time.
- Your device should automatically reboot to the new version when the MI Software update is completed.
2: Fastboot Update.
Note: This Fastboot MI Software Update guide will help you update your Xiaomi Smartphone/Xiaomi Tablet device to the latest MIUI ROM version. All user data will be purged in this process. Please back up your data and think twice before proceeding.
- Download MIUI ROM Flashing Tool.
- Download MIUI ROM for your phone corresponding package file.
- Turn the power off you Xiaomi Smartphone/Tablet device and restart into Fastboot Mode.
- Keep press the Volume Down key and the Power button at the same time to enter Fastboot mode.
- Then connect the device to the Windows PC/laptop via a USB Data Cable.
- Tap Double click on the downloaded ROM file to decompress it.
- Open the file folder for the decompressed ROM pack, and copy its path on the computer.
- Click on the first button (circled out in yellow) to Refresh, and MiFlash should automatically recognize the device.
- Then click the second button (circled out in Red) to start the flash ROM file to the device.
- Wait until the progress bar inside MiFlash turns fully green, which means the ROM has been successfully installed.
- After the complete update process, your device should automatically boot to the new version.
- Congratulations now you have flashed your Itel Android Smartphone just configure and use it.
Download All Xiaomi / Redmi Firmware Updates
Note: All uploaded files, Softwares, Firmwares and USB Drivers are completely free to use and distribute. All uploaded data is free for our respective visitors to http://fixfirmwares.com.