Asus USB Driver (ZenFone USB Driver Download). If your Asus Mobile device cannot connect to your Windows PC, for the Asus Firmware update by using Asus Flash Tool it might be due to the USB driver. Using an appropriate Asus USB Driver will help you to solve this problem. On this page, we will tell you about what is Asus USB-Driver, and how you can download it.
Appropriate USB Drivers are very important for the proper connection of a device between your windows PC, and although you find numerous USB Drivers across the internet connection, most of those USB Drivers are not from an official developer or source of Asus Mobiles Driver.
Check also: Xiaomi USB Driver Download for All Models 2022
Asus USB Driver downloads information.
- Name: Asus USB Driver
- Version: V2.0_ASUS_Android_USB_drivers_for_Windows
- Windows: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10 (32/64-bit)
- Work As: Data receive/transfer
- File Type: Exe File (SETUP)
- File Size: 8.28 MB
Search Log ⇓.
- ZenFone USB driver windows 10,
- Asus ZenFone USB driver for windows 8.1,
- Asus zenfone usb driver windows xp,
- Asus Zenfone max pro m1 USB driver,
- Asus ZenFone Max pro m2 USB driver,
- Asus ZenFone Max pro m2 USB driver download,
- Asus ZenFone max USB driver,
- Asus ZenFone 5 USB driver,
- Asus ZenFone Max pro m2 USB driver for windows 10,
- Asus zenfone max m2 usb driver,
- Asus ZenFone USB driver,
- download Asus ZenFone USB drivers software on the windows pc,
- zenfone max pro m1 usb driver,
- zenfone max pro m2 usb driver,
- ZenFone max USB driver,
- ZenFone 2 USB driver windows 10,
- ZenFone 5 USB driver windows 10,
- ZenFone 2 laser USB driver,
- zenfone max zc550kl usb driver,
- zenfone 3 max (zc520tl) usb driver,
- ZenFone 2 USB driver windows 7,
- ZenFone 3 USB driver windows 10,
Steps on How to Install Asus USB Driver.
How to install Asus USB driver in windows 10? Here are 2 ways to install the Asus ZenFone USB drivers on Windows 10, 8, 8.1, 7, computers.
Method 1: EXE File
- Download the Asus USB Driver zip file from the link given above.
- Unzip USB Drivers to a location on your PC desktop.
- Tap Double-Click on the ‘.exe’ file to install the drivers.
- Just follow some instructions in the installation wizard.
- At the end click on Finish when the Installation Process is done.
Method 2: Computer Management
- Download the Asus USB Driver.
- Unzip the downloaded USB Drivers to a location on your PC desktop.
- Right-click on My Computer and select the Manage option.
- Select the Devices tab and then click on Portable Devices.
- Afterward, Right-click on the device icon and click on update driver.
- Just Select here the downloaded USB drivers folder that you were unzipped on the PC desktop.
- Follow the instructions on the installation wizard.
- In the end just click on the finish button at the end, when you see the Installation Process is done.
Check also: Asus Flash Tool v2.0.1 Download