BirdA Flash Tool is a small program that can install a pre-built version of the software on mobile devices that use a type of processor called MediaTek. This tool can also help you add new features to your device or reset a security feature.
You can download the BirdA Tool from two different sources on this page. It comes in a package that includes a driver and instructions to help you use it.
Download BirdA Flash Tool
This tool helps you install a special file called firmware on your devices that use a certain type of chip called MediaTek SOC. It’s a good idea to use the newest version of the tool.
v1512: BirdA_FlashTool_v1512.zip | Mega | G-Drive
v1524: BirdA_FlashTool_v1524.zip | Mega | G-Drive
v1620: BirdA_FlashTool_v1620.zip | Mega | G-Drive
v4.4.1: BirdA_Flash_tool_4.4.1.zip | Mega | G-Drive – Latest
How To Flash by Using BirdA Flash Tool?
- First, download and extract BirdA Flash Tool on your computer.
- Next, extract the Stock ROM (Flash File) on your computer.
- Download and install MediaTek USB Driver on your computer.
- Open the BirdA Tool program.
- Find the correct Stock ROM (Firmware) for your device.
- Once you locate the Stock ROM, click on the Download button.
- Finally, connect your device to the computer while holding the Volume Up or Volume Down button.
Note: Flashing The ROM with Firmware Flash Tool will Erase all your all Data. So make a backup of your personal data before starting Flashing, We are not Responsible for any damage, boot loop, or Stuk.