EFTSU Root Tool is offered by Easy Firmware Free Download. Now you can Root an Android Phone with the world’s safest and easy root method introduced by EFT (Easy Firmware Team).
EFTSU Root Flash Tool Download
- Name: EFTSU Root Flash Tool
- Version: 2.1 [Latest]
- Size: 19.95 MB
- Offered By: Easy Firmware
Read also: Samsung 300K Tool (Samsung Download Mode Tool)
How to Use EFTSU Root Flash Tool V6?
The followings are some simple guidelines to use EFTSU Flash Tool
How to Root Android Phone by EFTSU Root Flash Tool?
- Download EFTSU Root Flash Tool to Root your Samsung Smartphone
- Download EFTSU Samsung Root File for your Device
- Open EFTSU Flash Tool
- Chose the Samsung Root File according to your device by clicking on the top-left button “Select File”
- Turn on USB Debugging on the device and make sure the OEM Lock is unlocked.
- Reboot your device into Download Mode.
- Connect Your Samsung Device to your PC with USB Data Cable
- Follow the software instructions carefully to Root Samsung Android Smartphone
- Click on the “Flash” button and wait for the “Parsing Root package” Once done the device reboots automatically.
- Once finished, you can access root permissions with EFTSU Root Manager APK.
- — Make sure to Turn on OEMin Developer settings.
- — If OEMis still “on” in Download mode then unlock the Bootloader from download mode.
- — Connect the device to WiFi/Internet and wait until you see “OEM unlocking” in developer settings.
- — After you see (OEM: OFF / FRP: OFF / RMM – KG: Checking or passed or disappeared); Flash the EFTSU Flash file.
- — In this case, if a device is stuck on the boot loop or company logo then reboot to recovery mode by hold pressing the Power and Volume up buttons until you see the recovery mode then do a factory reset and reboot to the system.
- — After first boot to the device system Connect your Android device to WiFi/Internet and wait until you see the “OEM unlocking” in developer settings
- — If your device is still unrooted then Enable “USB Debugging” in developer settings and press on the “Reboot ADB Device to Root Mode (Recovery Mode)“
EFTSU Root Flash Tool By Easy Firmware Download