The Essential PH-1 is a premium smartphone that runs on the Android operating system. Like any other electronic device, it may sometimes encounter software glitches or other issues that require a hard reset. A hard reset, also known as a factory reset, is a process that restores the device to its original factory settings. In this blog post, we will discuss different methods to hard reset Essential PH-1.
Hard Reset Essential PH-1
There are a few methods you can try to hard reset your Essential PH-1:
Method 1: Hard reset your Essential PH-1 Using the Settings Menu
- Open the “Settings” app on your Essential PH-1.
- Scroll down and tap on “System”.
- Tap on “Reset options”.
- Tap on “Erase all data (factory reset)”.
- Tap on “RESET PHONE”.
- Enter your PIN or password if prompted.
- Tap on “ERASE EVERYTHING” to confirm.
Your Essential PH-1 will now perform a factory reset.
Method 2: Hard reset your Essential PH-1 Using Hardware Buttons
- Turn off your Essential PH-1.
- Press and hold the Volume Up and Power buttons at the same time.
- Release both buttons when the Essential logo appears on the screen.
- Use the volume buttons to highlight “Recovery mode” and press the Power button to select it.
- Wait for the Android robot to appear and then hold down the Power button.
- While holding the Power button, press and release the Volume Up button.
- Use the volume buttons to select “wipe data/factory reset” and press the Power button to confirm.
- Use the volume buttons to highlight “Yes” and press the Power button to confirm.
- Wait for the reset process to complete and then select “reboot system now”.
Your Essential PH-1 will now perform a hard reset.
Method 4: Hard reset your Essential PH-1 Using Find My Device
- Go to the Google Find My Device website on another device.
- Sign in using the same Google account you used on your Essential PH-1.
- Select your Essential PH-1 from the list of devices.
- Click on “Erase device” and then “Erase device” again to confirm.
Your Essential PH-1 will now perform a factory reset remotely. Note that this method requires your Essential PH-1 to be turned on and connected to the internet.
Please note that a hard reset will erase all data from your Essential PH-1, including your contacts, photos, and apps. Make sure to back up any important data before performing a hard reset.