Kaspersky Rescue Disk.
Kaspersky Rescue Disk is a free bootable disk for detecting and eliminating threats that interfere with the work of the operating system. It easily creates disk images to boot and safely remove viruses from your computer in non-threatening environments.
It was designed to be used when regular anti-virus software fails to detect and clean the system for various infections. The utility can be placed on a CD, DVD, or bootable USB device.
Before you start Kaspersky Rescue Disk download, make sure your PC meets the minimum system requirements. The requirements are listed below.
- Windows OS
1 GHz Intel Pentium processor or later.
1 GB of RAM required.
- HDD Disk Space
Minimum of 600 MB free space required.
How to use Kaspersky Rescue Disk.
You can write the image of Kaspersky Rescue Disk to a USB drive or CD/DVD. The method is as follows. Below is how to use it.
How to create a bootable USB Drive.
Make sure, The USB Drive size is must be 1GB in order to make a bootable USB Drive.
- Download & Open Rufus Software. (Rufus Download)
- Select the targeted USB drive.
- Click on Select and find the Kaspersky Rescue Disk image file.
- Select the MBR partition scheme and BIOS or UEFI for the target system.
- Select the FAT32 file system.
- Click on Start.
- Select Write in ISO Image mode (Recommended) and click OK to start next.
- The image of the Kaspersky Rescue Disk will be written to a USB drive.