The Motorola USB Driver is a software application created by Motorola to allow you to connect your Motorola mobile devices to your computer. This driver also helps you to resolve any driver-related issues you may encounter on your Windows computer. You can download the Motorola Drivers from this page using one of the two mirror links provided. The driver is available as a zip package that includes the USB Driver and an installation tutorial.
Motorola USB Driver Latest Version Download
Download the latest version of Motorola USB Driver to bridge between your computer and Motorola Android smartphones or tablets:
|Name||Motorola USB Driver|
|File type||Compressed/Zip/Rar File|
|File Size:||6 MB|
|Virus status||scanned by Kaspersky’s Security|
|Mac OS X®|
macOS 10.13: High Sierra
Bluetooth Driver for your Motorola accessory?
If you are having Bluetooth trouble, updates should be available through Microsoft’s Windows Update service. If drivers were not downloaded automatically by Windows Update, use Device Manager to refresh the driver from Windows Update, or contact the device manufacturer.
How to Install Motorola USB Driver?
- Download Motorola USB Driver on PC.
- Extract the downloaded files on a PC desktop (use WinRAR or 7zip).
- After extracting, you will be able to see the driver.exe.
- Right-click on the driver installer and choose “Install”.
- Then you see the driver installer menu.
- Now, follow the step, Next > I accept > Next.
- Once the installation is done, click on finish.
- Once you have installed the driver, restart your computer.
The Motorola USB driver enables you to connect your Motorola mobile devices to a computer without requiring the installation of the Motorola PC Suite application. With this driver, you can also flash stock ROM (firmware) on your Motorola smartphones, tablets, and feature phones.