MTP USB Driver.
MTP USB Driver is now available and downloads from this page. You need the MTP drivers only if you are developing on PC Windows and want to connect your Smartphone Android device to your Windows Computer via USB Data Cable. It also allows you to Flash Firmware on your Android Device using the preloader drivers. on this page, we have managed to share the latest official MTP Driver for all android smartphones.
MTP USB Driver download details.
- Software Name: USB Driver
- Friendly Name: MTP Driver
- Driver Compatibility: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10 (32/64-bit)
- Work As: Manage Smartphone’s files on computers
- USB Drivers Size: 3.6MB
- File Type: Exe File (SETUP)
How to Install MTP USB Drivers.
Method 1: Via, EXE file
- Download the MTP USB Driver,s exe file from this page link given above.
- Unzip MTP Driver to a location on your PC.
- Tap Double-Click on the ‘.exe’ file to install it.
- Follow the instructions in the installation wizard.
- Just click on Finish when the Installation Process is completed.
Method 2: Via, Computer Management
- Download the MTP USB Driver,s
- Unzip the downloaded USB Driver,s file to a location on your PC
- Right-click on My Computer and select Manage
- Select Devices and then click on Portable Devices
- After that Right-click on the device icon then click on update driver
- Just Select the downloaded MTP drivers folder
- Follow the instructions on the installation wizard
- Click on finish button at the end, when you see the Installation Process is completed
Note: There are 3 USB drivers available for your all Android device. One is used for Flashing the Vivo Firmware and Oppo Firmware on Qualcomm based Device, 2nd is Drivers for Vivo users to manage smartphone’s files on computers, and another is for normal connecting the device to the Windows Computer.