If your Nokia 3 has any software related problem like, slow operating, applications crash, WiFi or Bluetooth connectivity issue or you forget your pattern password then don’t worry about it I can guide you through the process of performing a hard reset Nokia 3 to unlock the pattern, pin, or password without Box/Dongle and without PC. follow the steps below:
How to Bypass Nokia 3 FRP without PC
- Connect your Nokia 3 to a Wi-Fi network.
- On the “Verify your account” screen, tap on the “Email or phone” field and type any random text.
- Press and hold the text to highlight it, then tap on the three dots in the upper-right corner and select “Assist” from the drop-down menu.
- This will launch the Google app, and in the search bar, type “Settings” and tap on the “Settings” app that appears in the search results.
- In the Settings app, scroll down and select “System”, then “Reset options”, and finally “Erase all data (factory reset)”.
- Tap on “Reset phone” and then “Erase everything” to confirm the action.
- Wait for the reset process to complete, which may take a few minutes.
- Once the reset is complete, set up your Nokia 3 as you normally would, and the Google account verification screen should no longer appear.
Please note that performing a factory reset will erase all data and settings on your Nokia 3, so make sure to back up your important data before proceeding.
Nokia 3 FRP Bypass Without PC and Box/Dongle