Nokia Flash Tool is an application that mainly helps you to flash Stock ROM Firmware. After download, you will be able to flash Stock firmware, custom recovery, and features fixing in some extreme cases on Nokia Smartphones and Tablet devices.
It seems an official factory-based powerful flash tool for all Nokia Android smartphones and Tablet devices. It also allows you to Upgrade or Downgrade your device firmware in a few clicks. it only allows you to flash or install fastboot firmware, not the OTA Firmware.
Nokia Flash Tool download details.
- Name: Nokia Flasher
- Version: v1.0.26
- Work As: Nokia Firmware Flash Tool
- File size: 1 MB
- Compatible With: Windows Computer
How to use the Nokia Flash Tool.
How to flash Nokia Firmware:
- 1st Charge your phone up to 50% and save your device data.
- Download the firmware package & Extract it from zipping.
- Download and Install Nokia USB Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Open the flash tool folder and click on the Nokia flashing.exe to run the Nokia flasher tool.
- Turn off your Nokia phone and reboot again into Bootloader Mode via Long press Volume Down + Power button together.
- Connect your Nokia phone to the PC by using a USB cable. (Nokia Flash Tool will automatically detect your phone).
- Find and load all the firmware files from the extracted Firmware folder In the flashing section of the flash tool.
- Afterward, just Click on the Flashing button to start Firmware flashing on your Nokia phone.
- Once, the flashing process is completed you will be able to see the “success” Message on the down of the result row in the Nokia Flash Tool.
- It will lead you to successful Firmware flashing.