On this page, you can download the POCO M2 Pro Flash File, This is the official latest update of POCO M2 Pro Firmware for your Android Smartphone device.
The Flashing of stock ROM can help you to update to newer/older versions of Android, you solve your Xiaomi smartphone problems with flashing, MIUI ROM, fix bugs, unbrick the mobile devices, Slow Software Performance, Pattern Lock Forgotten, Phone Password/Pin Forgotten, Reset Mobile To Restore Factory Settings.remove root access, and custom recovery images.
POCO M2 Pro Flash File download details.
Note! Don’t miss out on the details of the software. Just use this POCO Firmware only on the model given in the details.
- Brand: POCO
- Model: POCO M2 Pro
- Firmware: OTA Update
- Version: V18.104.22.168.QJPINXM (MIUI11)
- Author: MIUI Official Team Poco.Net
- File Size: 2.2 GB
Notice: Before the start,s update process backup your all data, charge your POCO SmartPhone or keep the battery level over 40%. The update process takes some time. So do not operate or power off your device during the update process. The mobile phone automatically restarts after the update is complete.
How To Flash POCO Firmware.
There are ways to update or flash any POCO devices. 1._ Simple Mode 2._ Update with SD Card (Recovery Update) 3._ Update Using SP-Flash Tool
Use the mobile phone to download the corresponding firmware package in MIUI ROM upgrade, paste the firmware package with OZIP suffix into the phone storage root directory, click the ‘firmware’, and then automatically restart the upgrade.
Update with SD Card (Recovery Mode).
The update with SD-card is mainly used if your POCO smartphone freezes at a certain interface or stuck on the POCO logo, or can’t boot but you can get into Recovery Mode.
- Download the POCO M2 Pro Flash File.
- Copy the firmware file into the root directory of your SD Card. (A root directory is a top-most directory in the SD Card file systems).
- Power off the phone and Insert your SD card into your phone.
- After that restart again your phone into recovery mode.
- Press and hold the Power and Volume Up buttons together, until your phone enters Recovery Mode.
- In the Recovery Mode, select [Install from storage device] > [Install from SD].
- Find the update package from your SD card.
- Push the Power Button to start the update process confirmation message will appear on your screen. Click Yes.
- Your device will reboot after push the Power Button and start updating.
- Wait for complete, which will take some time.
How to Flash Using Flash Tool (Fastboot Mode).
- Download MIUI ROM Flashing Tool.
- Download MIUI ROM for your phone corresponding package file.
- Turn the power off you Xiaomi Smartphone/Tablet device and restart into Fastboot Mode.
- Keep press the Volume Down key and the Power button at the same time to enter Fastboot mode.
- Then connect the device to the Windows PC/laptop via a USB Data Cable.
- Tap Double click on the downloaded ROM file to decompress it.
- Open the file folder for the decompressed ROM pack, and copy its path on the computer.
- Click on the first button (circled out in yellow) to Refresh, and MiFlash should automatically recognize the device.
- Then click the second button (circled out in Red) to start the flash ROM file to the device.
- Wait until the progress bar inside MiFlash turns fully green, which means the ROM has been successfully installed.
- After the complete update process, your device should automatically boot to the new version.
- Congratulation now you have flashed your Itel Android Smartphone just configure and use it.
Check also: Xiaomi Poco Flash Tool