The following are the Samsung G530H Flash File for the Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime Duos model. On this page, you can download the latest Samsung Firmware free. Samsung Firmware has built google apps and a new Google Gmail security FRP (Factory Reset Protection).
The Flashing of SM G530H Flash File can help you to update to newer/older versions of Android, you solve your Samsung smartphone problems with flashing, fix bugs, unbrick the mobile devices, Slow Software Performance, Pattern Lock Forgotten, Phone Password/Pin Forgotten, Reset Mobile To Restore Factory Settings, Remove root access, Google account reset password, FRP Bypass, FRP Remove, and custom recovery images.
The Samsung Firmware meaning is a software program that set of instructions programmed on hardware devices. It provides the necessary instructions on how the device communicates with the other Computer or Mobile hardware. Firmware is typically stored in the flash ROM,s of hardware devices.
Samsung G530H Flash File download details:
|Note!||Don’t miss out on the details of the software. Just use this Samsung Firmware only on the model given in the details.|
|1||Name||Galaxy Grand Prime Duos|
|5||File size||675 MB|
How to Flash Samsung Phone?
• Flashing Requirements.
Must Download: The following are the requirements to update or flash Samsung mobile phones software:
• How to Flash Samsung Firmware: Tutorial.
WARNING! Flashing firmware on the phone will erase all of your data. If you want to save your data do a backup before starting flash.
- -After download the required files and “Tools“
- -Extract all downloaded files by using 7zip or “Winrar“
- -Get your “Device” into “Download Mode Samsung“
- -Samsung download mode ⇒ Press and “Hold” ( HOME + Volume Down + Power On key for 10 seconds)
- -Press the Volume up key for confirming “Download Mode Samsung“
- -Install downloaded “Samsung USB Drivers“
- -Open “Odin” and run “Setup“
- -Connect your “Device” with your “Computer“
- -When “Device Connection” Done Odin show the Blue sign with the device added “Message”
- -Select Stock, 4-File Repair “Firmware File” in Odin using AP or PDA Button”
- -Make sure not “Ticked” on “Re-Partition”
- -Hit the start “button” to the “Flashing Process”
- -Sit back and wait for the “Process Map” Successful
- -After the complete process “Your device” will reboot “Automatically“
- -After “Update” some Samsung phones remove FRP lock, “Google Account On Samsung Mobiles“
Check also: SM-A307GN Firmware