Samsung Galaxy Note 10 GT-N8000 CF Auto Root File Download. CF-Auto-Root File is an Odin-based rooting firmware file to Root Samsung Phone. This root method is very easy and compatible with most Samsung Galaxy Android Phones.
GT-N8000 CF Auto Root File Download Details.
Note! Don’t miss out on the details of the software. Just use this Samsung CF Auto Root file only on the model given in the details.
|Name||Galaxy Note 10.1|
|File||CF Auto Root|
What are the Root benefits and harms?
How to Root Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Phone using GT-N8000 CF Auto Root?
Pre-requisites Root Android.
The following are the requirements to Root Samsung mobile phones software:
Important notes that you should read prior to the CF Auto Root process
IMPORTANT WARNING! If you want to save your data do a backup before starting Root your device. Installation and use of the root android are entirely at your own risk and we are not responsible for any issue like hang, stuck, dead, or any software problem device failure. Flashing your device is dangerous, it will void your warranty, may break your device, and should only be done by experts.
- Take a backup of your device data.
- Charge the phone battery well before Root
- Use the original USB data cable for device connectivity.
- Enable USB debugging from device Settings > About Device > Build Number (Tap on it at least 7 times)> The message will pop up “you are now a developer”.
- Make sure to remove the external micro SD card to stop any failure and errors during the Root Android Phone.
- Deactivate the device reactivation lock from Settings > Security > Reactivation Lock > Turn off.
- Don’t miss out that your device model is compatible or not. Settings > About Devices > Model Number > Take phone model number and check its software version compatibility.
How to Flash Samsung GT-N8000 CF Auto Root File
- Download GT-N8000 CF Auto Root File
- Install the latest Samsung USB drivers on your computer/laptop. Otherwise, the computer will not recognize your Samsung device.
- Run Samsung Odin3 downloader.
- Reboot your device into Download Mode by Press and hold the Volume down + Volume Up keys and also the Power button until the device switches on. Then leave the power key without leaving the volume down button and the home button. Now your device is in Download Mode.
- Connect your Samsung android device to your computer or laptop using an original USB data cable.
- CF-Auto-Root will identify your device.
- Then click the START button to begin flashing CF Auto Root on your device.
- Once you have rooted the device, you can disconnect the USB cable.
- The process will take a while to Root Android Phone.
- If you have rooted your device successfully, you can open the “SuperSu” app from the menu.
In case If your device is stuck or you want to unroot or revert to your device’s official firmware, you can download and flash Full Firmware For Samsung Galaxy Note 10 GT-N8000.
Note! As the title says still have not tried by our self on any GT-N8000 device and we are not responsible for any issue like hang, stuck, dead, or any software problem in the device after flashing this file.