Samsung Combination File.
Samsung Combination File – Bypass FRP Samsung SM-F700F is a very easy and simple “Process Map” if you have a Samsung Android, “Samsung Galaxy Fold 2” And you mistakenly “RESET” your android phone, forgot your Gmail account password, google email account, and unable to recover by anyway, What do you think, What do you do now? Surely now will need to “bypass google account verification Samsung Device so follow all “Process Map” step by step carefully to bypass FRP Samsung, bypass Samsung account.
Details Of Samsung Combination File. SM-F700F :
|Note!||Don’t miss out on the details of the software. Just use the Firmware only on the model given in the details.|
|1||Name||Galaxy Fold 2|
|5||File size||1.5 GB|
How to Flash Samsung Phone?
• Flashing Requirements.
Must Download: The following are the requirements to update or flash Samsung mobile phones software:
• How to Flash Samsung Combination File: Tutorial.
WARNING! Flashing firmware on the phone will erase all of your data. If you want to save your data do a backup before starting flash.
- -After download the required files and “Tools“
- -Extract all downloaded files by using 7zip or “Winrar“
- -Get your “Device” into “Download Mode Samsung“
- -Samsung download mode ⇒ Press and “Hold” ( HOME + Volume Down + Power On key for 10 seconds)
- -Press the Volume up key for confirming “Download Mode Samsung“
- -Install downloaded “Samsung USB Drivers“
- -Open “Odin” and run “Setup“
- -Connect your “Device” with your “Computer“
- -When “Device Connection” Done Odin show the Blue sign with the device added “Message”
- -Select Stock, 4-File Repair “Firmware File” in Odin using AP or PDA Button”
- -Make sure not “Ticked” on “Re-Partition”
- -Hit the start “button” to the “Flashing Process”
- -Sit back and wait for the “Process Map” Successful
- -After the complete process “Your device” will reboot “Automatically“
- -After “Update” some Samsung phones remove FRP lock, “Google Account On Samsung Mobiles“
Check also: Galaxy A20 SC-02M Combination.