Snipping Tool is a free windows utility small application that helps to capture the computer screen or make a screenshot after Snipping Tool Download.
You can use the SnippingTool app for windows to capture screenshots or snip, of any object on your computer screen, and then annotate, save, or share the captured image.
The snipping tool is present on every computer that is installed on the computer when the window is installed. Otherwise, you can download this tool for free. just scroll down for Snipping Tool Download.
You can also free download Wondershare Filmora 9 Pro.
Snipping Tool Download Details.
- Name: Snipping Tool
- Version: 6.1.7601
- License: Free
- Windows OS: x86 and x64
- Size: 421 KB
- Developer: Microsoft
The followings are the (6) most unique and noticeable features that you’ll experience after the Snipping tool download.
- 100% free screenshot/snip tool.
- No watermarks & no limits for the screenshots.
- Capture screenshots with a single click.
- Share screencasts very fast via private links.
- Official Microsoft snipping tool download.
- No viruses or malware – also checked with antivirus.
How do I use the Snipping Tool Download?
To capture screenshots or snip, of any object on your computer screen, do the following simple steps:
- Snipping Tool Download from the given link below.
- Extract the downloaded file and tap double click on the “SnippingTool” icon to open.
- Click on the arrow next to the New button, select Free-form Snip, Rectangular Snip, Window Snip, or Full-screen Snip from the list.
- Afterward, select the area of your computer screen that you want to capture.
- The captured area of the screen appears in the mark-up window, where you can write or draw on it.
- Save it, and send it to someone in an e‑mail or use it for your goal.
- Windows OS: Windows 10/8/8.1/7.
- HDD Space: Minimum of 50 MB free HDD.
- RAM Memory: 1 GB of minimum RAM.
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo or higher.
Check also: Free screen recorder for PC ScreenREC.