If you happen to have an Android smartphone that is powered by an SPD (Spreadtrum) chipset, then you might find yourself in need of using the SPD WriteIMEI Tool. This particular tool enables you to write the IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identity) numbers onto your device, which can prove to be quite useful in case your device has lost its IMEI or if you intend to change it for any reason. In this article, we will provide you with an in-depth guide on how to use the SPD WriteIMEI Tool.
SPD Write IMEI Tool Download
Download the latest version of SPD Write IMEI Tool to repair null IMEI on Spreadtrum Android smartphones or tablets:
|Name||SPD Write IMEI Tool|
|File type||Compressed/Zip/Rar File|
|File Size:||900 KB|
|Virus status||scanned by Kaspersky’s Security|
SPD Write IMEI Tool Key Features
By using the SPD Write IMEI Tool, you can perform various tasks such as:
- Fixing invalid or null IMEI numbers on your device.
- Changing the IMEI number to a valid one.
- Write a new MAC address, Bluetooth address, or Wi-Fi address to your device.
- Flashing the firmware on your MediaTek device.
However, it’s important to note that changing or writing a fake IMEI number is illegal and can lead to legal consequences. Therefore, you should only use this tool for legitimate purposes and at your own risk.
How to Use SPD Write IMEI Tool
- Launch the SPD Flashing Tool.
- Activate USB debugging mode on your mobile device and connect it to your PC.
- Install the SPD USB Driver (SPD Driver).
- Run Moborobo.
- Wait for Moborobo to detect your SPD device.
- In the SPD flash tool, select COM and click “READ IMEI.”
- If IMEI fails or the phone doesn’t connect within 30 seconds, stop and change the COM port.
- Once you find the correct COM port, enter the IMEI number from the back of your device and click “WRITE IMEI.”
- Wait a few seconds for the process to complete.
- Reboot your phone, and your IMEI will be flashed.
Note: Before opening the tool, close all smartphone emulators and unplug all USB devices to make finding the COM port easier.
Changing, editing, or repairing IMEI numbers is illegal.
If you need to repair an IMEI, please reach out to authorized service centers. It’s worth noting that this particular flash tool is designed to work exclusively with Spreadtrum devices, and won’t function with devices using other chipsets, such as Mediatek.