Universal USB Installer and Universal ADB Drivers are tools that enable you to connect your latest smartphone to your computer using a USB cable. These drivers also help you to maintain the hardware of your Android device. If you have been looking for a free download of Universal drivers for Android devices, then you might find these pages to be useful.
Universal USB Installer Download
Here is the link to download the latest version of Universal USB Installer (ADB drivers compatible with Android CPU) for Windows 11, 10, 8, 7, and XP:
|Name||Universal USB Installer|
|File type||Compressed/Zip/Rar File|
|File Size:||11.17 MB|
|Virus status||scanned by Kaspersky’s Security|
How to Install Universal USB Installer
1. Download Universal ADB Driver Zip file from the above link.
2. Extract the download Zip file.
3. Open Universal ADB on your computer.
4. Install ADB driver on your PC (Use Setup Wizard or Install method).
5. Successfully Install ADB driver then connect your device to the PC with a USB cable.
* Alternatives: If you are familiar with mobile repairing, you may also have to download MediaTek mobile driver or Qualcomm USB driver or MTP USB Driver or CDC USB Drivers, or Qcomm MTK Driver here.
!! Important !!
If you encounter any driver errors, try connecting your Android device to your PC and then relaunch the Universal ADB drivers. Select the same installation method and exploit as before to see if this resolves the issue.