Vivo Flash Tool is an application that mainly helps you to flash Stock ROM Firmware. After download, you will be able to flash Stock firmware, custom recovery, and features fixing in some extreme cases on Vivo Smartphones and Tablet devices.
It seems official factory based powerful flash tool for all Xiami android smartphones and Tablet devices. It also allows you to Upgrade or Downgrade your device firmware in a few clicks. it only allows you to flash or install fastboot firmware, not the OTA Firmware.
Vivo smartphones come with Snapdragon and Media-Tek processors. And if you have a MediaTek CPU based Vivo phone, then you can also download SP Flash Tool to flash Firmware, Recovery, and custom ROMs.
Vivo Flash Tool download details.
- Name: Vivo Flash Tool
- Version: AFTool_v4.8.0
- Work As: Firmware Flash Tool
- File size: 74 MB
- Compatible With: Windows Computer
How to use the Vivo Flash Tool.
- Download the firmware package & Extract the AFTool_V4.8.0 from zipping.
- Download and Install Vivo USB Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Run AFTool.exe from the folder in which you were extracted.
- Check out which processor is running on your Vivo smartphone (MediaTek or Qualcomm). And switch tab according to that. (If you want Backup or Recover data just switch to Backup & Recovery in the last tab).
- Select your Country on the top left of the flash tool.
- Load scatters file from the Firmware folder in case of MediaTek CPU device. Or load fastboot flash file in case of Qualcomm CPU device.
- For a MediaTek device just select Operation Mode. And for a Qualcomm CPU device just find and select a phone model from the given list.
- Click on the Download button in a tool.
- Reboot your Vivo device into a Fastboot or Download Mode and connect to your PC via USB cable.
- It will start the firmware updating on your phone. Just sit back and wait for the flashing done.
- Once, the flashing process is completed you will be able to see the “success” Message on the down of result row in the Vivo Flash Tool.
- It will lead you to Successful Firmware flashing.