About Vivo Screen Lock and Vivo FRP Bypass Tool!
As of late, we presented about how to bypass FRP on Samsung gadgets via Samsung FRP Bypass Tool. In this post, we bring to you how to download the Vivo Screen lock and Vivo FRP Bypass Tool – Vivo Pattern and FRP Unlock Tool.
This Vivo FRP Tool will help all the Vivo smartphone clients who are stuck at Google account check in view of overlooked account qualifications and also helps to remove the Vivo Screen Lock.
In addition, with the help of this tool, you can likewise bypass any security assurance lock like the pattern, stick or secret phrase lock on any Vivo smartphone. Also, in the event that you are searching for that across the board tool that can help you bypass the FRP on your Vivo gadget at that point, you are at the opportune spot.
What does the Vivo Screen Lock tool do?
You can use the Vivo ADB Format Tool (Vivo Screen Lock Tool) to get past the Google verification on your Android devices. It has been developed by experts and is a recent addition to Vivo FRP bypass tools.
We recommend you to must read the complete article then try this page to learn about the process of downloading and installing on Laptop Computer.
What is An FRP Lock?
FRP is aliases of Factory Reset Protection, Factory reset protection is an important feature on all smartphones that run Android 5.0 Lollipop or higher android version and above to avoid cybercrimes when a mobile phone gets stolen or lost.
if to by mistakenly hard reset your Samsung Galaxy phone and after that, you are lost your Gmail id or Gmail account and you won’t run your smartphone without Bypass Google Account Verification then FRP-Tool helps you to bypass google phone verification on your demand.
Vivo ADB Format Tool Details.
|Name||Vivo ADB Format Tool|
|Work As||Vivo Screen Lock / Pin / Password Remove|
|More||Vivo FRP Bypass & Bypass Google account verification|
|Version||Vivo Google Account Remove Tool V 1.0|
|Format||Setup EXE Download 1-Mb|
- -Vivo ADB Format Tool is free and easy-to-use programming for Vivo Smartphones.
- -Remove any FRP or password insurance on the Vivo devices.
- -You can introduce and use this tool on any Windows OS controlled PC/Laptop.
- -Checks the correspondence between the PC and the smartphone.
- -Remove Pin, Password or pattern lock from Vivo devices.
- -Get all the data identified with your Vivo smartphone.
- -Easy-to-use and clean user interface.
- -A very small application of 1-MB.
How to download and install the Vivo ADB Format Tool.
- -Download the Vivo ADB Format Tool from the link below.
- -Extract the zip file to the desired location on your Laptop or computer.
- -Open the VivoADB Format Tool .exe file to install the tool.
How to Use Vivo Screen Lock and FRP Bypass Tool.
Once you have download and installed the ADB Format Tool on your Windows Laptop/Computer, below is the guide on the most proficient method to utilize the Vivo ADB Format Tool.
- -Download and install the Vivo USB drivers on the computer.
- You can also Download here “VCOM Drivers” or “MediaTek Drivers”. (The Drivers are needed to connect between your View smartphone and PC.)
- Turn OFF your Vivo smartphone device.
- Keep press the Volume Up button + Power Button to turn on your device again.
- Afterward, You will see the two different options on your phone screen 1st. Recovery, and 2nd. Reboot. Now select the “Recovery” option and press the Power Button to confirm it.
- Choose the Advanced option and select the “Reboot with ADB“.
- After that connect your device via a USB cable with your Laptop computer and after that turn ON your device.
- Note! (If your device is not properly connected and the drivers are not installed properly, you will see COMPort under the Device Manager section on your Laptop/computer).
- Next, extract and open the Vivo ADB Format Tool on your computer.
- Afterward, enter the same port number which is displayed in the Device Manager of your computer.
- Click on the “BTN2” button to the bypass FRP lock on your Vivo Device.
- When the “Finish” message is displayed on your computer screen, this means that the FRP and Password/Pin/Pattern lock has been successfully removed from your Vivo smartphone.