Vivo USB Driver is now available and downloads from this page. You need the USB drivers only if you are developing on PC Windows and want to connect your Vivo Smartphone Android device to your Windows Computer via USB Data Cable. It also allows you to FlashVivo Firmware on your Vivo Device using the preloader drivers. on this page, we have managed to share the latest official Vivo USB Driver for all Vivo android smartphones.
Vivo USB Driver download details.
- Software Name: USB Driver
- Driver Compatibility: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10 (32/64-bit)
- Work As: Data receive/transfer
- USB Drivers Size: 20-MB
- File Type: Exe File (SETUP)
How to install Vivo USB Driver.
Method 1: Via, EXE file
- Download the Vivo USB Drivers zip file from this page link given above.
- Unzip USB Driver to a location on your PC.
- Tap Double-Click on the ‘.exe’ file to install it.
- Follow the instructions in the installation wizard.
- Just click on Finish when the Installation Process is completed.
Method 2: Via, Computer Management
- Download the Vivo USB Drivers
- Unzip the downloaded USB Driver,s file to a location on your PC
- Right-click on My Computer and select Manage
- Select Devices and then click on Portable Devices
- After that Right-click on the Vivo, device icon then click on update driver
- Just Select the downloaded Vivo USB drivers folder
- Follow the instructions on the installation wizard
- Click on the finish button at the end, when you see the Installation Process is completed
Note: There are 2 USB drivers available for your Vivo device. One is used for Flashing the Stock Vivo Firmware on Qualcomm Device and another is for normal connecting the device to the Windows Computer.
- Qualcomm USB driver For Flashing Vivo Firmware Via Qualcomm Flash Image Loader
- ADB driver For Normal Connecting
Read also: Vivo Flash Tool Download
You can also DOWNLOAD from here Vivo MTP Drivers for Vivo Smartphones to manage all data & files on computers/laptops.