Xiaomi Developer – Note.
Xiaomi Smartphone, Firmware flashing via Windows PC/Laptop will be needed for these following steps. First of all, Make sure that your Xiaomi Smartphone/Tablet device is charged up to 60% or has enough power for this MI Software Update process. This flashing guide will help you update your device to the latest version of MIUI ROM. In this process, All your device user data will be purged. Please make a back up of your data and think twice before proceeding.
How to flash Xiaomi / Redmi / Mi via Flash Tool in Fastboot Mode.
- Download MIUI ROM Flashing Tool.
- Download MIUI ROM for your phone corresponding package file.
- Turn the power off you Xiaomi Smartphone/Tablet device and restart into Fastboot Mode.
- Keep press the Volume Down key and the Power button at the same time to enter Fastboot mode.
- Then connect the device to the Windows PC/laptop via a USB Data Cable.
- Tap Double click on the downloaded ROM file to decompress it.
- Open the file folder for the decompressed ROM pack, and copy its path on the computer.
- Click on the first button (circled out in yellow) to Refresh, and MiFlash should automatically recognize the device.
- Then click the second button (circled out in Red) to start the flash ROM file to the device.
- Wait until the progress bar inside MiFlash turns fully green, which means the ROM has been successfully installed.
- After complete update process, your device should automatically boot to the new version.
- Congratulation now you have flashed your Itel Android Smartphone just configure and use it.
Download Official Xiaomi Flash Tool
Download All Xiaomi / Redmi Firmware Updates
Special Note. All uploaded files, Softwares, Firmwares and USB Drivers are completely free to use and distribute. All uploaded data is free for our respective visitors of https://fixfirmwares.com.