Xiaomi MiUi Rom Update.
Xiaomi Smartphone, Firmware flashing via Windows PC/Laptop will be needed for these following steps. First of all, Make sure that your Xiaomi Smartphone/Tablet device is charged up to 60% or has enough power for this Redmi MI Software Update process. This flashing guide will help you update your device to the latest version of MIUI ROM. In this process, All your device user data will be purged. Please make a back up of your data and think twice before proceeding.
Xiaomi / Redmi / Local MI Software Update.
Note: The Local update via Smartphone Internal Storage or with SD-card is mainly used for update Xiaomi MiUi Rom / Firmware Update. You can upgrade your phone by Local Update and his method this will work without boot-loader unlocking of Xiaomi Smartphone.
- Download the latest MIUI ROM file Firmware.
- Connect your Xiaomi Smartphone/Xiaomi Tablet to the Windows PC/laptop via a micro USB cable.
- Copy the downloaded firmware ROM file into the folder ‘downloaded_rom’ in the internal storage of your device…
- Open ‘Settings’ app on your device, select ‘About phone’, tap on ‘System update’, and then press ‘three dots’ icon at the top-right corner, afterward select ‘choose update package’ to enter.
- Choose the Firmware ROM file that you’ve put into folder ‘downloaded_rom’ in Step 3.
- After choosing the right ROM file, your device will begin to start upgrading MI Software Update.
- Wait for complete, which will take some time.
- Your device should automatically reboot to the new version when the MI Software update is completed.
Download Official Xiaomi Flash Tool
Download All Xiaomi / Redmi Firmware Updates
Special Note. All uploaded files, Softwares, Firmwares and USB Drivers are completely free to use and distribute. All uploaded data is free for our respective visitors of https://fixfirmwares.com.