YGDP Tool is a small flash tool application for Windows Computer, which allows you to update or flash the “.CPB stock firmware” on Coolpad Chipset based devices.
Here we have managed to share the official and tested the latest version of the YGDP Tool, We recommend you to use the latest version of YGDP Tool V5.00.
Android MTK USB Driver download details.
- Name: YGDP Tool
- Version: V5.00
- Windows: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10 (32/64-bit)
- Work As: Coolpad Flash Tool
- Size: 10.2 MB
- Password: 9527
How to flash “.cpb Stock ROM” by using YGDP Tool.
Follow the simple instructions to flash, install, or update “.cpb firmware” (ROM) using the YGDP Flashing Tool.
- Download and install the Coolpad USB Drivers on your Computer. (If already installed on just SKIP this Step).
- Download YGDP Tool from the given “DOWNLOAD” link and extract it on your computer.
- Open the YGDP Flashing Tool folder after extracting and install the tool on your PC. ((You can open the YGDP Flash Tool from the “Start” menu or directly from the installed folder by following this address “C:\YLXZGJ > YGDP > YGDP_Assembly.exe”)).
- Once the tool is launched, now you are able to see the main screen of YGDP Flashing Tool, Just click on the “Config” button on the top left of the tool.
- Under the Select “CPB File” bar, “Click” on the “Folder” icon and Locate the “.CPB firmware” that you want to flash on your Coolpad mobile device.
- After selecting the firmware “Click” on the “Apply” button to add the firmware ROM.
- Turn off your device and connect it to the PC. the system automatically detects the phone (make sure it is power off and battery installed).
- Now, just click on the “Start” button to begin the flashing process. (just wait to complete the flashing).
- Once the Flashing process is completed you see the green “Upgrade Successful“ message on the top left of the tool.
- Congratulations, just disconnect your Mobile from the computer and power on it to configure and use.
Check also: Asus Flash Tool
Download: Coolpad USB Driver