Vivo MTP Driver
Vivo MTP Driver is now available and downloads from this page. You need the Vivo MTP drivers only if you are developing on PC Windows and want to connect your Vivo Smartphone Android device to your Windows Computer via USB Data Cable. Its also allows you to Flash Vivo Firmware on your Vivo Device using the preloader drivers. on this page, we have managed to share the latest official Vivo MTP Driver for all Vivo android smartphones.
Software Name: USB Driver
Friendly Name: Vivo MTP Driver
Driver Compatibility: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10 (32/64-bit)
Work As: Manage Smartphone’s files on computers
USB Drivers Size: 9-MB
File Type: Exe File (SETUP)
How to Install
Vivo MTP Drivers
Method 1: Via, EXE file
- Download the Vivo MTP Drivers zip file from this page link given above.
- Unzip Vivo MTP Driver to a location on your PC.
- Tap Double-Click on the ‘.exe’ file to install it.
- Follow the instructions in the installation wizard.
- Just click on Finish when the Installation Process is completed.
Method 2: Via, Computer Management
- Download the Vivo MTP Driver,s
- Unzip the downloaded USB Driver,s file to a location on your PC
- Right-click on My Computer and select Manage
- Select Devices and then click on Portable Devices
- After that Right-click on the Vivo, device icon then click on update driver
- Just Select the downloaded Vivo MTP drivers folder
- Follow the instructions on the installation wizard
- Click on finish button at the end, when you see the Installation Process is completed
Note: There are 3 USB drivers available for your Vivo device. One is used for Flashing the Stock Vivo Firmware on Qualcomm Device, 2nd is Drivers for Vivo users to manage smartphone’s files on computers, and another is for normal connecting the device to the Windows Computer.
- Qualcomm USB driver For Flashing Vivo Firmware Via Qualcomm Flash Image Loader
- ADB driver For Normal Connecting
DOWNLOAD MTP DRIVER
You can also download more useful Drivers & Tools below…
Disclaimer: All uploaded files, Softwares, Firmwares and USB Drivers are completely free to use and distribute. All uploaded data is free for our respective visitors of http://fixfirmwares.com.