Samsung GT P1010 Root.
Root Samsung Galaxy Tab. Download the GT P1010 “CF Auto Root” file to root your Samsung Galaxy Smart Phone device. CF Auto Root is really the very easy way to use this for Samsung galaxy android devices Root method SuperSU application along with many more other and “Awesome Android App“.
This root method is compatible with most Samsung Galaxy Android Smart Phones and Google Nexus Android Devices it works with any Samsung supported flashing box like Z3X, BST Dongle, infinity, and more like these either the Odin Program or Fastboot commands for the Nexus Android devices check here to see if your device is compatible with this cf auto root file.
Root File download details.
|Android||Universal (all versions)|
How to Flash Samsung Phone?
• Flashing Requirements.
Must Download: The following are the requirements to update or flash Samsung mobile phones software:
• How to Root Samsung Galaxy Tab with CF Auto Root.
WARNING! The flashing of the firmware on the phone will erase all of your data. If you want to save your data do a backup before starting flash.
- -Download required “Files” and Samsung Odin tool
- -Download “Samsung USB Drivers” Latest Version.
- -Extract files using “Winrar” or 7zip
- -Get your device into “Samsung Download Mode“
- -Press and hold ( HOME + Volume Down + Power On key for 10 seconds)
- -Press the “Volume up” key for confirming Download mode
- -Install downloaded “Samsung USB Drivers”
- -Open “Samsung Odin” and run the setup
- -Connect your “Device” to your computer or laptop
- -When “Device Connection” Done Odin show the Blue sign
- -Select the “CF Auto Root” file in Odin using the AP or PDA button
- -Make sure “Not Ticked” on re-partition
- -Hit the “Start Button” to start, flashing process map
- -Sit back and wait for the “Process” successful
- -After the complete process, Your “Samsung Device” will reboot automatically
Note! As the title says still not tried by our self on any Galaxy Tab GT P1010 device and we are not responsible for any issue like hang, stuck, dead, or any software problem in the device after flashing this file.