Taking screenshots on laptop hp is easy, and you can do it with just a few clicks. Screenshots are useful in many situations, such as documenting bugs or sharing funny moments with friends. You can take a screenshot using the keyboard, Touchpad or mouse and use a shortcut to save the screenshot. This guide will show you how to take screenshot on laptop hp by using these methods.
How to Take Screenshot on Laptop HP
You can take a screenshot on your laptop with the help of one or more of the following methods:
- Pressing the Print Screen key while you are in Windows 10 and holding down the Shift key.
- Pressing Ctrl+Print screen together.
- Using any third party software that allows you to take screenshots. The most popular ones are Snipping Tool from Microsoft and Screen Capture from Avast Software (which is also available for Mac).
How to Take Screenshot on Laptop HP in Windows 7
To take a screenshot of your laptop HP in Windows 7, press the “PrtScn” key. This will open Paint and display your screen as a blank canvas.
Next, use Ctrl+V to paste the screenshot into Paint (or any other application).
Finally, save the file as a PNG or JPEG file by clicking File>Save As from within Paint.
How to Take Screenshot on Laptop HP in Windows 10
- Press the Windows button and the Print Screen (PrtScn) button at the same time.
- Go to your file folder where you want to save it. You will see a new window appear on your screen, in which you need to right-click anywhere in this folder and select New > Paint from its menu option. Alternatively, you can also open Paint from File Explorer or Microsoft Office (if installed).
- Paste or drag your screenshot into Paint by clicking on Paste or Drag & Drop icon located at top left corner of image preview window which will show up when pasting an image into any application such as WordPad etc., then click OK button located at lower right corner of image preview window; wait for few seconds until it finishes loading completely before moving further with any sortings/editing/saving process
How to Take Screenshot on Laptop HP in Mac Os X
To take a screenshot on the Mac, press Command-Shift-3. The screenshot will be saved to your desktop. To take a screenshot of a section of the screen, press Command-Shift-4 and then click and drag to select an area. You can also press Command-Shift-4 and then space bar to show a crosshair cursor, which you can use to select an area.
Capturing screenshot on laptop hp is easy, and you can do it with just a few clicks.
Taking a screenshot on your laptop HP is easy and simple. You can do it with just a few clicks, and you will be able to save the image in different formats like JPEG, PNG etc.
The first step is to open File Explorer or My Computer window (Windows 7) or Finder (Mac OS X) in order to browse for the directory where you want to take screenshots. Once you have located that folder then all that’s left for us is just clicking on “New” button present on top right corner of your screen followed by pressing PrtScn button which will create an image file containing all information about this particular screenshot including its size and time taken by taking same picture
FAQs about Taking a Screenshot on Laptop
1. Does this work with HP Chromebook or Elitebook?
Yes. The above methods have worked with all HP models we’ve tested them on, including the following ones:
- HP Chromebook
- HP Spectre x360 15
- HP Spectre Folio
- HP Envy 13
- HP Pavilion
- HP Omen
- HP Envy
- HP EliteBook
- HP Elite Dragonfly
2. If PrrtSc (Print Screen key) is faulty. Can I still take a screenshot?
Yes, When you are unable to obtain a screenshot, use tools such as Snipping Tool or extensions to capture your screen.
3. Can I take a screenshot of my broken laptop screen?
No, a broken screen cannot be captured in a screenshot. Instead of trying to take a screenshot of your broken screen, try taking one before you break it. If you don’t have time for that, there are other ways to take screenshots on your laptop HP
4. Can I draw or annotate my screenshots?
Yes. You can make your screenshots look more professional with the help of annotations tools like Snagit, which provides callouts, arrows and text boxes for users. Users can also customize the layout of the screenshot and add text to it. The Snagit software is available in a free trial version for users who want to try out the software before buying it.
We hope this article was helpful to you. If you have any questions or comments, please leave them below. You can also reach out to us on Facebook, Twitter or Google+.