If you are cannot connect your Samsung Galaxy J5 Mobile devices to your Windows PC, it might be due to the Samsung j5 Drivers. Using an appropriate Samsung J5 Drivers will help you with this problem. On this page, we will discuss what Samsung USB Driver is, and how you can download it.
Appropriate USB Drivers are very important for the proper connection of a drive between your PC, and although you find numerous USB Drivers across the internet connection, most of those USB Drivers are not from an official source of Lenovo Mobiles Driver.
For Instance, if you download MTP USB device driver on your Windows PC, your computer may freeze randomly and your Mobile/Tablet device will not be connected to your Windows PC.
Samsung j5 Drivers download details.
- Name: Samsung j5 Drivers
- Version: v184.108.40.206
- Windows: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10 (32/64-bit)
- File Type: Exe File (SETUP)
- File Size: 35 MB
How to Install Samsung j5 Drivers.
Here are two ways to install USB drivers on Windows computers.
Method 1: Via, EXE File
- Download the Lenovo USB Driver zip file from this page link given above.
- Unzip USB Driver to a location on your PC.
- Tap Double-Click on the ‘.exe’ file to install it.
- Follow the instructions in the installation wizard.
- Just click on Finish when the Installation Process is completed.
Method 2: Via, Computer Management
- Download the Lenovo USB Driver.
- Unzip the downloaded USB Driver,s file to a location on your PC.
- Right-click on My Computer and select Manage.
- Select Devices and then click on Portable Devices.
- After that Right-click on the device icon then click on update driver.
- Just Select the downloaded USB drivers folder.
- Follow the instructions on the installation wizard.
- Click on the finish button at the end, when you see the Installation Process is completed.
Note: There are 2 USB drivers available for Android Smartphones. One is used for Flashing the Stock ROM Firmware on Spreadtrum Devices and another is for normal connecting the device to the Windows Computer in normal mode. You can also download MTK Flash Tool and SP Flash Tool.
Check also: Samsung Odin v3.13.1