If you are cannot connect your SPD based mobile devices to your PC, it might be due to the USB driver. Using an appropriate SPD Driver will help you with this problem. On this page, we will discuss what SPD USB Driver is, and how you can download it.
Appropriate USB Drivers are very important for the proper connection of a drive between your PC, and although you find numerous USB Drivers across the internet connection, most of those USB Drivers are not from an official source of Download Spreadtrum Driver.
For Instance, if you download MTP USB device driver windows 7 on your Windows 7 PC, your computer may freeze randomly and your Mobile/Tablet device will not be connected to your Windows 7 PC.
SPD Driver download details.
- Name: SPD Driver
- Version: SPD_Driver_R4.20.0201
- Windows: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10 (32/64-bit)
- Work As: Data receive/transfer
- File Type: Exe File (SETUP)
How to Install.
Here are two ways to install USB drivers on Windows computers.
Method 1: Via, EXE file
- Download the SPD Driver zip file from this page link given above.
- Unzip USB Driver to a location on your PC.
- Tap Double-Click on the ‘.exe’ file to install it.
- Follow the instructions in the installation wizard.
- Just click on Finish when the Installation Process is completed.
Method 2: Via, Computer Management
- Download the SPD USB Driver
- Unzip the downloaded USB Driver,s file to a location on your PC
- Right-click on My Computer and select Manage
- Select Devices and then click on Portable Devices
- After that Right-click on the device icon then click on update driver
- Just Select the downloaded USB drivers folder
- Follow the instructions on the installation wizard
- Click on the finish button at the end, when you see the Installation Process is completed
Disclaimer Note: There are 2 USB drivers available for Android Smartphones. One is used for Flashing the Stock ROM Firmware on Spreadtrum Devices and another is for normal connecting the device to the Windows Computer in normal mode. You can also download MTK Flash Tool and SP Flash Tool.
Check aso: SPD Flash Tool